NYC Mulberry - anyone know what they have?

Hi, no we were lucky, but the people in front of us and the ones who came after us were checked. I suppose it is because of the low dollar; customs know that it is so much fun to shop. I think it is only allowed to import € 148 worth of stuff per person (Ridiculously low!!!). I bought some real expensive clothes and I have worn them before I put them in the suitcase, so that they made no new impression. Sending stuff home by mail is also no good: if you send it insured, you must indicate how much it is worth and if the custums check: you have to pay taxes over every article that is worth more than € 45. I took a real cheap H&M-bag to NY, just in case I found a nice new bag, so that I could leave the H&M there when we went home.

^Thanks a lot! I'll be taking my messed up college bag, I can just dump it there if I find a nice one. And I'll follow your advice: wear new clothes a few times, leave boxes etc. behind and send cards and receipts home by mail. And I guess I'll have to hide all the lovely Ralph Lauren jumpers I'm planning to buy somewhere deep inside my suitcase - noone will believe I took them from home with that NYC weather! Lol. Thanks for all your help & advise bagcrazy!