NYC LeSportsac Sample Sale 9/15

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
sure looks that way. but if you find something wonderful before anybody else does it might be worth it? dunno. it has some entertainment value, to be sure, plus i would guess that you can probably shop without being pushed around by crowds?

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
got a flyer today (it's PDF so cannot post) and it said it includes tokidoki!!!

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
so, is anybody going to provide a report about the sale? i guess the novelty has worn off. i remember that sale last year, where somebody posted photos, and somebody else posted prices. it was fun to feel like i was there, even though i wasn't!!!!

kittyy

Addict of all sorts!
O.G.
May 4, 2007
New York City
I got there around 3:40 pm, didn't get inside until 4:30 pm. The Tokidoki bags are from past seasons (Celebrazione, Imagini, Portafortuna). Old seasons of Artist in Residence. Some nice prints, others not so much. Lots of men's stuff, discounted way more than the women's.

Discounts:
$100 - 499.99 Extra 5% off
$500 - 999.99 Extra 7% off
$1,000+ Extra 10% off

Tons of boxes in the back, a lot of empty tables from people buying a lot. I don't understand why they don't open more since it's doing so good. Why would they wait to open on other days when they also plan to give bigger discounts also?

bbydoki

lovely
O.G.
Sep 2, 2008
New York City
I'm planning on going tomorrow. But by the look of the wait in line.. I might have to go after work instead of before work.. Hope there will still be some goodies left =/