NYC February meetup?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, ladies, not to jump the gun on this weekend's Chinatown meetup (which I have to miss :crybaby: but I hope everyone has fun)...I'm just planning ahead...

Cinderlala is going to be in town Valentine's Day weekend, and she and elle tee and I are planning to get together on the 15th--anyone else want to join us? (Cinderlala, I figured you wouldn't mind if I just started a thread for this--you know we all love to see you! and if your plans change for whatever reason, no worries.)

2. I am so bummed about missing this weekend's Chinatown meetup, but now I am so happy that I get to see Cinderlala and Capulet!!!
    What do we want to do? Lunch? Brunch? Tea? I'm open!

3. OOH! I want to see Cinderlala! (and elletee and capulet, of course!)

I honestly don't know what my schedule is like these days. But maybe I'll be able to get a better handle on the semester as it progresses. Put me in as a tentative?

4. [Sorry for the delayed response----we've just returned from sunny Southern California.]

I'm soooo looking forward to it, girls!!!:yahoo:

I'm always up for tea, but would be happy to meet for lunch, brunch, or whatever.

5. My schedule seems ok now. So I'm in.

6. The 15th is a Sunday! I'm in!
    Elle Tee - I may finally get to meet you IRL!
    :heart::heart::heart:

7. Argh! That's the start of my kids mid winter recess, and we are supposed to have a mini getaway!

Have fun ladies!

8. Oh if only, I'll be thinking of you, have fun.

9. I would like to join in if I may, please.

10. I hope so! That would be great!! :heart:

11. Yay!!

So far we have:

-Capulet
    -Elle Tee
    -Blue Genes (tentative)
    -MargieB
    -Plum Blossom
    -Hermes Nuttynut
    -Cinderlala

I hope I didn't miss anyone!

12. Anyone have thoughts on where we should go?

13. I would really like to go to afternoon tea.

Although, I would be open to anything that appeals to everyone else.:yes:

14. We'll miss you Kelly32!!

15. If lunch - could I suggest a Kosher restaurant? The veggie place in Chinatown was great - but there are places all over the city we could chose from
    :heart::heart::heart: