NYC Brunettes, colorist recs pls!

Oct 16, 2007
New York, New York
I love my stylist at Fekkai but don't have anyone special I go to for color - and I'm not so sure I like their color products. I am looking for someone great with brunettes - I usually get a glaze and some light lowlights or highlights. My hair is a medium brown color. Thanks!

Apr 29, 2008
NYC
I love my stylist at Fekkai but don't have anyone special I go to for color - and I'm not so sure I like their color products. I am looking for someone great with brunettes - I usually get a glaze and some light lowlights or highlights. My hair is a medium brown color. Thanks!
I think we discussed salons before! My colorist at Bumble and Bumble UpTown is great for medium brown. Her name is Raisia. The only problem is that she's having a baby in 5 weeks, so may not be there for long. When she leaves, I'm going to Paulene, who my stylist recommends.... Check back with me and I'll let you know how her color is. Raisia specializes in brunettes.

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
My colorist is Tina at Shige Kosuda Salon. She's great and really listens to what you want.

ilvoelv

Finally saving!!
Jun 22, 2008
Forgot her name but shes at Redken 5th avenue. She does an excellent job!

Oct 16, 2007
New York, New York
I am trying Raisa on Saturday..she's not going on maternity leave for another few weeks. I will let you guys know. I wish I had a specific recommendation at Redken - I love their color.

CDNinNYC

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
NYC
I love Kitty at Bumble and Bumble UpTown for colour. I need to make an appointment to see her again soon.