NYC BALENCIAGA Meet-Up - 5/27/11

shamrock0421

U Get What You Give
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Hi there to all of you Bal-loving NYers (and NJers, in my case!)

My dear TPF amiga Miu Miu1 is coming to NYC to visit (from Germany) next week. We are planning to get together and do a little shopping and maybe grab some food - definitely a cocktail.

Another member on the Balenciaga forum mentioned meeting us also - so I figured I would reach out to the community and see if anyone else might be interested.

Miu Miu1 and I originally planned to meet earlier in the day. However, since many of you are working - we could rearrange things so that we could meet up at Bal NY at 5:30 p.m.

I spoke with my SA and she is working from 11-7:00.

I know this is last-minute, but sometimes that works best.

The more the merrier!
Cocktails and Balenciaga - What better way to start off Memorial Day Weekend? :biggrin:

Ohhhhh, when I am in NJ I would love to have a meet-up, so sorry I am not there for this one!
I grew up in NJ and often fly back to check on my dear old Dad.
Have fun everyone!

Oh Leslie! I'm SO sad that you won't be here. It would have been FABULOUS if you could join us!

I'm a Jersey girl, born and raised.

What part of Jersey are you from?
We can take this to PM if you'd like.

I grew up in Middletown and then a few other places after that (Piscataway area, Bradley Beach area, Yardville, East Windsor) and have spent the last six years living in Jackson (Great Adventure).

Ohhhhh, when I am in NJ I would love to have a meet-up, so sorry I am not there for this one!
I grew up in NJ and often fly back to check on my dear old Dad.
Have fun everyone!

Okay, so I'm the other Bal member Shamrock mentioned above... :biggrin:

A Bal meet-up would be so great! I really hope some of you ladies can get together for this--even though it is last-minute.

Anyone else in? :drinks:

hmmmm....5/27. let me check on that.

I just recently had a mommy pass for the Louboutin meet-up and will have to check the family calendar for this.

sounds like fun. how many Bals do you have to have to qualify? ;)

I just got back here now to check for replies!!!
Can you make it?

The only thing is - we will probably be meeting a little earlier.
3:30 - 4:00

It would be FABULOUS if you and your new FABULOUS Ruby made an appearance! Please keep me posted!!!

Hugs!

hmmmm....5/27. let me check on that.

I just recently had a mommy pass for the Louboutin meet-up and will have to check the family calendar for this.

sounds like fun. how many Bals do you have to have to qualify? ;)