Ny Times Article

traceyd

Feb 4, 2006
For those who might be interested. A friend of mine who is one of the Style editors at the Times wants to do a piece on what she is calling the Hermes Club. It was supposed to be about the girls in NYC who sometimes meet up there and have met on the blog. Most people in NYC want to remain anonymous -- looks like we won't be able to do it for the next big syle issue, which means it could be done if people were up for it when the NY meeting takes place. I think this would make a better story as people would be coming in from all over. She was very intereted in Vegas too.. But there wasn't enough time..So, anyone who is interested either post here or pm me. She likes the fact there is such a cross section of people from all over, not just your usual boldface ladies who lunch.
FYI _ Megs is totally cool about this and if anything is enthusiastic.

Uh-Oh........I don't know.............you might find this hard to believe but I'm a gal who likes to keep a low profile, if you know what I mean. :supacool:

GF, Can't wait to see your brilliant quotes in print!
LOL - I'll have to curb the swearing.......that's OK, Americans can hardly understand me! I called Madison Hermes yesterday, and the poor girl kept having to repeat everything I said! She WAS rather excited that I was calling from Australia, though! LOL!