NY/NJ/CT purse forum meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....i wonder how the ladies from other areas that bring cars will park?......we'll have to find a decent priced lot in the area for them so the parking costs don't kill them :wacko:......i'm so happy there're so many ppl interested, i was afraid nobody would wanna have lunch with me :sad2:

oh and ladies feel free to bring mothers/sisters/friends/boyfriends :smile:

Saturdays are good...May isn't too good:P . I think I'm the lone high-schooler, and we're not fully done until the end of June...But it would be a weekend, so no school.....

Is the city very dangerous? I would be bringing my mom along (no way in heck I'm hopping on a train by myself! :P Lord only knows where I'd end up), but she might be scared too:P . She has, however, been to the city before and used the train system though...and once we meet up, we'll have the whole "safety in numbers" thing going on.....all of our nice bags would make us an insanely good target though....

Eee...I'll figure something out:P

Northernbelle no need to worry no man in their right mind would attack a bag-crazed mob of women unless he wanted to have his special parts trampled on ;).........as for the subway i'd say just make sure you keep an eye on ur bag and make sure no one sticks their hand in :biggrin:

let us know where you're getting on the train and i'm sure we'll be able to give you explicit directions so u don't get lost

not quite sure how my boyfriend would feel about being surrounded by beautiful women......on second thought i think i'll leave him at home :P

I am in. I have three homes, one on NY with my parents, one in Fort Lee ( North Jersey) with my BF and South Jersey with my bf's parents. So wherever it is, count me in. Ill go to all the meetings the NY AND NJ if there is two haha!

I hope I can go, I just don't know if I'll be allowed to because my finals start that week. But I'll tentativley say yes and if anything changes, I'll let you know!!

If we're taking the train/ferry/whatever there, whoever's taking the same route should meet up so that way if anyone's scared of traveling by themselves, we'll all be in small groups.

Minnie said:
I am in. I have three homes, one on NY with my parents, one in Fort Lee ( North Jersey) with my BF and South Jersey with my bf's parents. So wherever it is, count me in. Ill go to all the meetings the NY AND NJ if there is two haha!

minnie i'm like two minutes from ur boyfriend i'm in englewood cliffs :P

Sanguar said:
You know how blind dates carry a rose, or wear a red scarf to know each other??? We'll know each other by the fabulous bags!

lol that actually occurred to me.....i hope we're all able to meet up and find each other and we don't leave anyone behind :shame:......although if we do it'll probably be me because i'll be cowering behind some pillar

Yayyyy....for you guys! Remember to take pics, so you can post them here for us! We want to see how much fun you guys had.....maybe someday we can have a Purse Convention where we can all come together!

Status
Not open for further replies.