NY/NJ/CT purse forum meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is saturday a good day for everybody?.......i was thinking may-ish might be good although that's a long ways from now.......the 13th maybe?......what do u all think?

and any restaurant suggestions?

oh an purselova what do u think we should do? lunch then just wander LV/Dior/Hermes/Chanel/Bergdorf/Bendel/Saks/Barney's? :lol:

serendipity3kb said:
This is a great idea and hopefully it will all work. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it. Not enough employees to cover my hours right now at work...it stinks to be the boss sometimes!!! UGH.

oh nooooo :cry:.....i want everybody to come......hopefully we can find a day of the week that will accomodate everyone

purselova34 said:
Yes, we need to eat before we attack the stores. Maybe we could also see the big Macy's in NY? I think that would be a treat. I think May is fine as is Saturday.

ohhh good idea purselova....i know that there have been a few threads about duty free apparel and some ladies may want to check it out, and it's literally half a block from Macy's......plus currently all of their windows are devoted to LV :lol:........and i hope may 13th works out it's just two day's before my birthday

Coach....make a day trip down to the city to meet your fellow baglovers :biggrin: ......

purselova34 said:
Yes, sounds lovely. We can take our time and hit everywhere. hehe Can a non PFer come? My mom says she wants to come, too.

i say the more the merrier..........so i guess our date is tentatively set for saturday, the 13th (which is the day after my last final so don't mind me if i look a little deranged that day)

jc2239 said:
yay :nuts:...that's two so far........i'm assuming we're all a little less busy once summer vacation comes around?......i'm a student so definitely for me, but not sure how that works for those of you who work.......and of course like i said before if somebody would like to volunteer as organizer/event planner it would be GREATLY appreciated :biggrin: (please please please please please :wondering)

Count me in! This sounds great!

Status
Not open for further replies.