NY/NJ/CT purse forum meeting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey ladies,

like i mentioned in my other thread, i think the nor-cal ladies have a great idea in setting up a purse forum meeting, and since there are tons of us (i think) on the eastern side of the country as well, i was wondering if any of you would be interested in getting together for lunch and some shopping on 5th/madison avenue....... :shame:

no definite plans as of yet.....just wanted to see how many of us there were and if there's anyone willing to put this together for us :P.......i'd love to but things are kinda crazy with school so i'd be booked solid til the end of may but i think it's definitely something we could attempt :smile:

so please let me know if you'd be interested in having a NYC purse forum luncheon (gentlemen are welcome as well of course) and we'll see what we can do :biggrin:

2. I wanna go! hehe :amuse: Hmmmm... I think we should see how many people would be going. Also, we should see when everyone is free. Seems everyone is so busy. :sad2:

3. I am definitely interested!

4. I'm in NY (Long Island), but I might be too chicken to go:shame: .

5. INTERESTED!!!! Count me in!!!! Send a date!

6. ^^^I'm going to drag you there. ;)

7. yay :nuts:...that's two so far........i'm assuming we're all a little less busy once summer vacation comes around?......i'm a student so definitely for me, but not sure how that works for those of you who work.......and of course like i said before if somebody would like to volunteer as organizer/event planner it would be GREATLY appreciated :biggrin: (please please please please please :wondering)

8. Oh man, I think I'm moving in June :sad:

9. I would like to organize, but I don't live in NY. I think we need a PFer who knows NY really well.

10. awww northernbelle don't be chicken.....i'm about the most timid person you will ever meet.......so we can hide in a corner together :P

my moot court oral arguments are tomorrow and i haven't done any public speaking since middle school......i'm sure i'll faint from fright......

11. i've been in NY for the past 4 years so i know it really well i just don't think i'd be much good at planning activities....i'm more a fun-killer and less a fun-maker.......but i'd be happy to help out with directions/suggestions for locations, etc :biggrin:

and sanguar u can't move til we've met u :sad2: ....at least nowhere too far away

12. Well, a Saturday is probably best, as most don't work then and the shopping is good.
    A decent, yet inexpensive restaurant would be good as well.

13. Well, if you spilt so you do all the direction stuff, I have no problem doing the rest. :amuse:

14. Count me in....I am in Southern Jersey about 15 minutes from Phila.

Selena

15. This is a great idea and hopefully it will all work. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to make it. Not enough employees to cover my hours right now at work...it stinks to be the boss sometimes!!! UGH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice