NY Historical Society/Hermes Event...

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
I did a search for this but didn't see a mention of it on the forum yet. Is anyone going to this on November 28 in New York? It's co-sponsored by the NY Historical Society and H Wall Street. I believe the name of the event is "Lafayette's Return to Washington's America".

The scarf they are doing is GORGEOUS, though I haven't seen it in person yet. The photos I saw were absolutely lovely if you like Kermit Oliver (which I do). It comes in 3 colorways: blue, brown, and red.

I did a search for this but didn't see a mention of it on the forum yet. Is anyone going to this on November 28 in New York? It's co-sponsored by the NY Historical Society and H Wall Street. I believe the name of the event is "Lafayette's Return to Washington's America".

The scarf they are doing is GORGEOUS, though I haven't seen it in person yet. The photos I saw were absolutely lovely if you like Kermit Oliver (which I do). It comes in 3 colorways: blue, brown, and red.

Is this an hermes event? Can anyone go or do you need an invitation?

Yes! You ladies should get together.....have fun....then pm me if you see a Gold 35 PHW in Togo.

Ok, so I have alterior motives for your get together..can you blame me?:P I'll be too far into my pregnancy to fly by then.

The Event Sounds So Lovely ~ So Does The Scarf!!!!:yes:

Oh I posted about this a while back but it was buried under the shopping section and none of the mods moved it...anyway, does anyone know what's happening at the party? The scarf is the one shown on the back of the invitation, correct?