nwt COACH 15887 new POPPY Tartan bella Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is one from the Nitro preview but no, it's not officially released to the stores yet.

2. I love poppy bags and the whimsy seen in many of the designs...but is that a faux winning ribbon I see bedazzled onto that bag?

3. Oh, I hate it! I saw the preview pic months ago and loved it. I'll be passing on this one.

4. Thanks ! I must have missed it. I gather this the new colour plaid we are seeing on the Poppy totes, etc?
    The seller says -comes with 4pins and one srarf atteach (?) Does it actually come with that from Coach or did this seller add it?

5. ^No I think it actually comes with the bag...

6. --from the comments posted I'm not alone is thinking it's a little too "dressed up!"

7. oh...you're being really polite.

8. lol!!!

Hmm- actually you could get more bang for your buck by thinking of the scarf as a Gift with Purchase item and using it on other bags etc.

9. OK, maybe if you are 13 - maybe.

10. and blind...:biggrin:

11. I have to agree that this particular bag is aimed for a much younger group .
    Young even for Poppy!!

But you never know--I might see a reveal here and love it!! :lol:

12. Hmmmm, I doubt it - I don't think there are any 13 year olds with vision impairment on here to do a reveal. :P

13. :lolots:

14. Wow. Without the buttons and scarf it might be better. But....wow...I'm not sure who Coach is trying to market to honestly.