nuvola

lots of water...lol I'd send you the pics but i can't get into my email acct right now..

2 sharks, kois love me not flowers,2 candles ,mushrooms...adios at top

lol... I want one but I want a print that you can easily find not totally chopped up into pieces :Push: I don't see them often either... I might try to find a fumo tho :hrmm:

its cool SempreII can picture it :biggrin: but thanks anywho :biggrin:

Tehlilone: fumo aint bad either..but i like the prints more :biggrin: go get an inferno one so you can be like me and robotkitten :graucho: buy buy buy!

hahaha... but I already have a corriere in that! I want different prints for the ones I take to school :smile: I have a paradiso scuola, inferno corriere, black ciao ciao, and spiaggia zucca... I don't mind repeating big and small stuff but yeah :biggrin: I don't want two big things that're the same. I might just wait until another print comes out :P

:lol: lol i got both now :graucho: ...but yeah it does make sense to have different prints..so I probably wouldnt mind a foresta nuvola! haha..I havent received my corriere yet, but if I like that more ...then I might have to let my nuvola go...