Nutty things LV SA's tell you...

By the way, I forgot to also mention that I asked my aforementioned SA about about the Azur Speedy waiting list. The other day on Tpf, another member mentioned she had gone to the Beverly Center boutique and that there was an Azur Speedy 30 available for sale. She chose not to purchase it that day and mentioned on the boards that it was available for any other member who was interested.

I asked my SA how this was possible, since there was a 8 month long waiting list for the Azur Speedy 30. He said that it was NOT possible. He said that waitlisted bags, once they come in stock, are immediately set aside for the next person on the waitlist and not available for walk-ins. So, what, am I to believe that a fellow Tpf'er was making that up? I don't think so!

The funny thing is, I then asked if there was any Azur Speedy's available, to which he replied,

"No, wait, Yes, we do have a Azur Speedy 25 available."

I then asked "How is this possible?!?", since I thought the Azur line was all sold out. He then told me,

"There's only a waiting list for the Azur Speedy 30. The Azur Speedy 25 is not a waitlisted item at all."

Er...not from what I've read on these boards!!! Is he kidding me?

That's three...we should keep a tally on this guy. BTW what's his name, I'll be sure to steer clear of this guy. I hope it's not Watson because he seemed like a nice guy.

That's three...we should keep a tally on this guy. BTW what's his name, I'll be sure to steer clear of this guy. I hope it's not Watson because he seemed like a nice guy.

I think his name was Ryan...I'm not sure completely, that whole time in the store, I was in a daze trying to comprehend everything he was saying. He was a very nice guy, well-meaning but a little mislead mebbe...he was definitely one of the younger SA's in the boutique.

LOL and now he said two nutty things. Yea they aren't the nicest over there, I just go because its the closest one. But when I can I go to the SCP one. BTW I think we are up way to late...LOL.

I've been trying to go to bed for the past half hour, and you guys all keep posting with interesting schtuff...Tpf is becoming a bad habit for me! (like all bad habits, it brings me a lot of pleasure :P )

I've been trying to go to bed for the past half hour, and you guys all keep posting with interesting schtuff...Tpf is becoming a bad habit for me! (like all bad habits, it brings me a lot of pleasure :P )

I know I'm the same. I always say okay tonight I'm going to bed at 1:00 then it changes to 2:00. And now I've set it for 4:30. I really do have to get back on the right schedule.

I believe you...I just keep seeing this woman in my head arguing with you that violet is NOT purple...LOL. How dare you couturecreature confuse the two :roflmfao: .

Haha, I could laugh about it now, but it really was NOT funny at that time. I wrote to a tpfer about it, and even she thought that was the strangest thing, although we did laugh about it after.

I know I'm the same. I always say okay tonight I'm going to bed at 1:00 then it changes to 2:00. And now I've set it for 4:30. I really do have to get back on the right schedule.

I've always been a nite-owl, & Tpf makes me feel not so alone in the middle of the night, cuz look at all of us still posting. I keep getting yelled at to get off the computer...and to stop obsessing about bags.

I refuse to do both. LOL

Anyways, I am signing off for tonight now...don't burn the midnight oil too long and try to meet your set time! Nitey-nite!

I find it hard to believe that she could reply to you like that and not feel embarassed for herself, ha ha...

Not at all, tiff. In fact, I remember telling her I saw the purple satin tote in a picture posted online on a forum. She said that could never be. So when she revealed the colour VIOLET was was one of the colours produced, she said the one I saw could possibly be the VIOLET one, not purple as I thought. :cursing:

Many Sa´s I talked to didn´t know that they had changed the hardware (buckles) on the damier bags. And when they finally saw it, they said they couldn´t see any difference !? I know you have to sell but still !!
But after another, more knowledgeable ,SA told me his true opinion about it.

ok not about lv but still funny, my bf wanted a new strap for jacob & co watch and on website had croc and alligator straps but didn't know the difference in trem of look etc. so he called the store & asked the SA she asked him to hold & came back on the line a few moments later & replied .....

Sir, the crocodile one is made from crocodile and the alligator one is made of alligator.

ok not about lv but still funny, my bf wanted a new strap for jacob & co watch and on website had croc and alligator straps but didn't know the difference in trem of look etc. so he called the store & asked the SA she asked him to hold & came back on the line a few moments later & replied .....

Sir, the crocodile one is made from crocodile and the alligator one is made of alligator.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :wtf: