Nuts to My Essay! Let's Do a Reveal!

Is it sturdy? I have a Chameleon and it's pure unadulterated cr@p, lol. It's way too flimsy! I need a nice, sturdy organizer. I'll check into the Purse To Go!

I have the jumbo size, and it is defintatley sturdy. We are bag twins also, here's mine.

CIMG0377.jpg

OMG I love this bag - I want one ;(

I have the Chameleon - have had it for about a year in the large and I have used it everyday in all my bags - she fits perfect in the Sabrinas, Zoes and my Juliannes - she also fits in the middle of the Maggie

I love the Chameleon

Congrats, she's beautiful! I don't have any purse organizers so I can't help with your question, sorry.

BTW, there was a post this morning where the original post (very first one) was AFTER the first reply. I don't know what gives.

Chameleon can be a little flimsy, but does the job for me. I wish they made it thicker all the way around and the bottom insert as well. I just like how it has the little "handles" on it to make it so easy to switch out of purses.

Congrats this is my fav. Sabrina. I hope I can find one someday that is in such great condition. So far I've purchased two and they both went back for flaws. I'm starting to worry it isn't meant to be.... I think I'll check my local dept. stores at the mall and see what I can find.