nuts over....

bagladie112

Aug 2, 2008
hi all...i;ve been gone for a while since i cheated on my beloved coach and allowed myself to become obsessed with another designer(hangs head low)....but alas i did not give in and buy from my mistress quite yet...well to make a long story even longer....i was just sent a e-mail from my 1st love (coach) and all i can say is wow...she's stolen my heart again with the large studded sabrina and the large maggie.....so any thoughts on either of these gorgeous lovelies?.....perhaps the money that was allocated to dive in on my other love can be diverted to my 1st love coach!!!!!!!!lol i dunno totally confused here!!!!!!please help....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::nuts:

Go for the Maggie! My eye is seriously on her. I tried it on at the store and love the organization to it. I know it's boring but the black is perfect for me. I have a few scarves to dress her up. That bag has so many pockets and organization to it.

What is your "other love" designer? It's fun to change it up.

which large maggie are you interested in? i really like the studded sabrina, and it is a limited edition bag. depending on which maggie, I might say go for the sabrina before she's gone. Then you can try to buy your maggie later.