Nuts...2 Bs in 1 week!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, was searching high and low for a Black or Anthracite G21 RGGH for weeks and was just about to give up when I finally manage to find this lovely!

As we all know, temptations from Bal are always too hard to resist. So while I was searching for above, fell in love with Rose Thulian too. Saw this lovely WE and immediately fell in love. Then again, felt it was really a bit huge but come on, it will match one of my casual outfits or put into perfect use for the once in a blue moon overnight stay, right?! :P

So uh-hum, here they are!

IMG_2911.JPG IMG_2951.jpg IMG_2906.jpg
  2. Different colours under different lightings!

IMG_2946.jpg IMG_2948.jpg
  3. oh congratulation on finding your dream bag, and that WE in that colour is TDF!!!

4. ouh, beautiful color, but this is a WE? they come with only 2 studs instead of 3 now?? that's really some cost cutting from Bal huh~

5. Congrats!!! Bals are so enticing!

6. Wow, you are lucky! Got yourself some really pretty bags there! Did you buy them used?

7. very nice color!!

8. #8 Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    just in love with your black work. Cant wait to get my hands over a black bal !! Its TIMELSS. Congrats.

9. can u post a mod pics of both please please ??!!