nutella/creamy/chocolate cake dessert!, *PICS* Soooooo delicious! a must try! *

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok guys this is soooo delicious !! honest !

Ingredients:
    --Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix (or any other chocolate cake mix you like)
    --4-5 Cans of Nestle Cream
    --1 package of Ulker Buiscuits (milk buscuits) -- You crush these up, but not too small.. and i had about a regular soup bowl full after I crushed them.
    --kiri cheese
    --1 med jar of nutella

First make the cake. Just like on the package directions.

[​IMG]

Once its finished, push it down lots ! Like make the cake as thin as you can. Just keep pressing it down until you can't anymore.

[​IMG]

Next, blend 3 cans of nestle cream with 8 squares of kiri cheese. Once mixed, add in the buiscuits and stir them around.
    (Note: i didn't have kiri so i used 8 Tblsp. of cream cheese :smile: )

[​IMG]

Pour this layer evenly over the cake.

[​IMG]

Next, Blend 1 jar of nutella (med size) with 1 can of nestle cream. It shouldnt be hard to spread, so you might need to add more cream. I think i ended up using 1 and 1/2 cans of cream, but just start with one can and add as you think you need.
    (Note: Kasey added the full 2 cans to the nutella)

[​IMG]

Spread this layer over the top evenly....

[​IMG]

Now refridgerate! keep it in the fridge always :smile:

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :*:tup:

2. Sounds delicious, I love Nutella. Thanks!

3. sounds yummy! i love nutella as well-but everybody i force to try it seems to hate it :s. oh well-i still think it's one of the most delicious sweet treats ever!

i'll definitely have to try this one of these days.

4. Curious- is Nestle Cream like sweetened condensed milk or is it stabilized/preserved whipped cream in a can?

5. Sounds very tasty! Thanks for sharing! :drool:

6. What is Nestle Cream? This cake sounds YUM!

7. it sounds delicious! I might have to make it this weekend. Can you buy Nestle cream in a regular supermarket? I've never heard of it.

8. OOhhhh, do you think she means marshmallow cream!?

9. oh thats looks yummy..thanks....

10. I kind of think no... marshmallow cream is really sticky and doesn't blend well. At least, every time I've tried to use it I end up w/ a mess! I am curious as to what Nestle Cream is. I don't think it is a US product, maybe?

11. i googled it; apparently you can find it in Asian or Mexican grocery stores. *happy dance*

Mishka33, thanks for the recipe! it sounds awesome, i might try it this weekend :tup:

12. ^ Thanks! I'll have to check my grocery store- we have a large "ethnic" section. Maybe they'll have it.

13. i cant find curd...:sweatdrop:

14. :drool: im hungryy..