Food nutella/creamy/chocolate cake dessert!, *PICS* Soooooo delicious! a must try! *

Mishka33

♥♥♥L♥VE♥♥♥
Mar 23, 2007
ok guys this is soooo delicious !! honest !

Ingredients:
--Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix (or any other chocolate cake mix you like)
--4-5 Cans of Nestle Cream
--1 package of Ulker Buiscuits (milk buscuits) -- You crush these up, but not too small.. and i had about a regular soup bowl full after I crushed them.
--kiri cheese
--1 med jar of nutella

First make the cake. Just like on the package directions.

Feb2008091.jpg

Once its finished, push it down lots ! Like make the cake as thin as you can. Just keep pressing it down until you can't anymore.

Feb2008109.jpg

Next, blend 3 cans of nestle cream with 8 squares of kiri cheese. Once mixed, add in the buiscuits and stir them around.
(Note: i didn't have kiri so i used 8 Tblsp. of cream cheese :smile: )

Feb2008110.jpg

Pour this layer evenly over the cake.

Feb2008111.jpg

Next, Blend 1 jar of nutella (med size) with 1 can of nestle cream. It shouldnt be hard to spread, so you might need to add more cream. I think i ended up using 1 and 1/2 cans of cream, but just start with one can and add as you think you need.
(Note: Kasey added the full 2 cans to the nutella)

Feb2008112.jpg

Spread this layer over the top evenly....

Feb2008113.jpg

Now refridgerate! keep it in the fridge always :smile:

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :*:tup:

sounds yummy! i love nutella as well-but everybody i force to try it seems to hate it :s. oh well-i still think it's one of the most delicious sweet treats ever!

i'll definitely have to try this one of these days.

OOhhhh, do you think she means marshmallow cream!?

I kind of think no... marshmallow cream is really sticky and doesn't blend well. At least, every time I've tried to use it I end up w/ a mess! I am curious as to what Nestle Cream is. I don't think it is a US product, maybe?

I kind of think no... marshmallow cream is really sticky and doesn't blend well. At least, every time I've tried to use it I end up w/ a mess! I am curious as to what Nestle Cream is. I don't think it is a US product, maybe?

i googled it; apparently you can find it in Asian or Mexican grocery stores. *happy dance*

Mishka33, thanks for the recipe! it sounds awesome, i might try it this weekend :tup: