Nurse Jamie - Reviews?

roseroyale

Mar 15, 2017
Hi All,
Just wondering if any of you have used Nurse Jamie products - patricularly the massage roller? I've just ordered one online but have not actually used one/seen one in the flesh. I'm hoping it's not a gimmick!

@Frugalfinds and @hotshot - Save your money! I am all for gadgets but this is such a worthless tool! I am very much into facial massage (using my hands). In fact I keep a bottle of rosehip oil in my sitting room so I can massage my face while watching telly. This massage roller literally does nothing. I persevered and used it for over two weeks but I did not see any improvement. The only thing I would say it is good for is if you find you have a 'puffy' face in the morning as the stones and metal of the roller keep it cool. It would be good for lymphatic drainange, however as I do not suffer from that it wasn't for me.
I would much rather spend my money on a good serum!

Reactions: Frugalfinds
@Frugalfinds and @hotshot - Save your money! I am all for gadgets but this is such a worthless tool! I am very much into facial massage (using my hands). In fact I keep a bottle of rosehip oil in my sitting room so I can massage my face while watching telly. This massage roller literally does nothing. I persevered and used it for over two weeks but I did not see any improvement. The only thing I would say it is good for is if you find you have a 'puffy' face in the morning as the stones and metal of the roller keep it cool. It would be good for lymphatic drainange, however as I do not suffer from that it wasn't for me.
I would much rather spend my money on a good serum!

Agree about the serum but I have been using the GloPro derma roller for several weeks not & do see
an improvement. I'm told 30 days minimum to see any type of result
A bit of a challenge to find the right one I must admit..

I didn't really see a huge difference when I used it, to be honest! I don't see any lifting effect and I don't feel like it helps to improve my blood circulation either. It's good if you're feeling puffy and you're lazy to use your fingers though! because the stones are slightly cooling. But I think that's way too expensive for that.