Numbers that keep appearing in your life?

I think a lot of it is due to you simply not registering the other numbers you see. For example, you see 1:23 2 days in a row, and that's pure coincidence but you note it in your head. Then, the next week, whenever you see that time, you think "wow, 1:23 again" yet you don't realize that you checked the time like hundreds of times prior, but since those other numbers didn't appear, you didn't register it in your head. So from now on, whenever you see 1:23, you think that's your super special time
Aside from that, you can manufacture any number you want, and that was demonstrated in the movie "23". I found it to be rather silly. I weigh 194 lbs. 19 + 4 = 23! I'm 32 years old...that's 23 backwards. I was born at 9:59am 9 + 5 + 9 = 23!! OMG, it's a sign from above!!

Sorry I haven't see the movie - are those numbers from it? Or are those YOUR numbers - because if it's yours then that's weird - it doesn't work for everyone.
I weigh 130 punds - 1+3+0 = 4 I was born at 10:02 that's 3 My b-day is 12+27+1975 - no weirdness there.
So maybe it IS a sign for you Charles --ooooh spooky :devil:

No, but you know what I do do?? (haha, that sounds funny!!)

Anyway, so you have a digital clock (I only do this with digital) and it is, say, 12:45. I take the 5, then subtract the 4 (gives me 1) then I go, 0,1,0,1,0 on the : and the 2 and 1. Does that make sense? I do it all day, every day...

Sorry I haven't see the movie - are those numbers from it? Or are those YOUR numbers - because if it's yours then that's weird - it doesn't work for everyone.
I weigh 130 punds - 1+3+0 = 4 I was born at 10:02 that's 3 My b-day is 12+27+1975 - no weirdness there.
So maybe it IS a sign for you Charles --ooooh spooky :devil:

I'm just saying that if you really try, you can make certain numbers appear.