Nuface: Looking for Feedback

runner1

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
Hi Everyone!
Do any of you use the NuFace? What do you think of it? I am experiencing some normal age-related sagging in my face. At this point, it is probably more noticeable to me than to others, but I want to slow things down a bit! I'm not expecting any miracles, and I'm sure Ultherapy or some other non-surgical treatment would get more dramatic results. But for now, I'm willing to try a gadget if others have had good experiences with it. Comments about other gadgets are also welcome!

Congrats on your purchase! I recently bought a NuFace device too but haven't had much of a chance to use it. Your post inspired me to get it back out. I'm looking forward to hearing your results!
I had been watching this forever and finally took the plunge, I am hoping it really helps with my eye area the most. I think I have watched every video made on this lol! Let me know how you progress!

Hi ladies,

I purchased a mini NuFace toning device from Sephora about a month ago and I have been using it once a day since I got it. However, I haven't seen any visible improvement yet. Have any of you used it before? How long does it take to see improvements? I am debating if I should return it.

TIA! :smile::smile: