Nudes in museum get teacher suspended

it's so weird how people don't seem to have a problem with violence shown on TV, etc 24/7, but as soon as it comes to nudity or even just one nipple there are huge discussions about how bad this is for the kids

I just don't get it :confused1:
did you see, recently, how parents were flipping out about their kids drinking Starbucks because the logo had nipples? They already removed the nipples here. I never noticed them until then. People kill me, it's just boobs, 99% of women have them. Some men have moobs.

did you see, recently, how parents were flipping out about their kids drinking Starbucks because the logo had nipples? They already removed the nipples here. I never noticed them until then. People kill me, it's just boobs, 99% of women have them. Some men have moobs.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! :wtf: I didn't hear about that?! No offense meant, I really love the US, lived over a year there and still have many American friends, but sometimes America just cracks me up.

On the one hand America has the biggest pron industry out there, on the other hand America freaks out over a freaking P-A-I-N-T-E-D Nipple?!

It would be cute, if it wasn't so ...... (I can't even find words for it :dots: )

Original Starbucks Logo:
starbucks_logo_older.jpg

Slightly Edited Starbucks Logo:
starbucks_logo_old.jpg

Current Starbucks Logo:
starbucks_logo_new.jpg

To quote a friend of mine, "She's a mermaid. Let her show her tits."