Nude

chayna

Feb 18, 2009
Hello everyone! Looked in the reference library for pictures of any RM bags in nude, but couldn't find any. Does anybody have any style? How is the leather? Is it fragile? TIA!

Nude was featured in last spring's sample sales in the 3-Zip MAC and the picture was linked earlier in the thread. This is the sample sale version and was made in limited quantities.

The sample sale Nude looks more pink/peach while the Nude for this season appears to be more like a Cream color. I was told by Caitlin in Luna Boston that this upcoming Nude reminded her of Eggshell from previous seasons.

Nude was featured in last spring's sample sales in the 3-Zip MAC and the picture was linked earlier in the thread. This is the sample sale version and was made in limited quantities.

The sample sale Nude looks more pink/peach while the Nude for this season appears to be more like a Cream color. I was told by Caitlin in Luna Boston that this upcoming Nude reminded her of Eggshell from previous seasons.

With that being said I would prefer the sample sale nude, but I'm not sure what the eggshell looks like, on AA it looks really white in the ostrich and black combo but in the Nikki it comes off a little more I don't know how to describe it...maybe more warm?