Nude pigalle?

Sep 5, 2006
So I am in the hunt for a pair of nude pigalles. I am open to new or used but I have noticed there are various shades of nude? Some much darker than others. I want a true nude and I'm worried these are the older version which are much harder to find? Are there different shades or is this just a lightening issue? If there are different shades does it vary by season? Any help appreciated!!

So I am in the hunt for a pair of nude pigalles. I am open to new or used but I have noticed there are various shades of nude? Some much darker than others. I want a true nude and I'm worried these are the older version which are much harder to find? Are there different shades or is this just a lightening issue? If there are different shades does it vary by season? Any help appreciated!!

They currently make a wide range of shades of nude to better match different skin tones. You should email ecomm to inquire about availability.

Do they call them all nude?

They actually have different names, but they are considered the nude range. Most of the time, the "nude" you're referring to is simply nude. It has had some slight variation through the years, but has always been a pinky-nude. The brick and mortar boutiques within the U.S. normally has the classic styles. The online boutique and Madison gets the range. GL with your search!