Nude Pigalle Plato -- would you try to make it work?

Return them! I am a US 9 and had to go with 38 in pigalle Plato. And I have found that the ladies here now better about the sizing than Net a porter.

I absolutely agree. I'm the same US size as Sobe (and my feet are a little on the wide side) and 38 was the best fit in the Pigalle Plato 140. These will be HUGE on you, imo.

I have 4 pairs of Pigalle Plato 120's now and all in size 38 which is perfect for me. (Net-a-Porter is not accurate on their sizing guide for these.) I would say I have medium width feet and I wear a US size 8. I wear size 38 & 38.5 in most Louboutin pumps. For further reference I wear 37.5 in Pigalle 120's. And I finally received yesterday one pair of my Pigalle 100 spikes and those are perfect in size 38. HTH!

Well we all have different feet, maybe you just have narrow heels causing the slippage? I've been walking around in my Pigalles these days at home just to test them out in case they're still too big, then I'd take them to my cobbler to do some permanent fixing. However, they feel great. No slippage, no falls, no accidents :P

Pigalle :heart: :heart: