Nude Patent- Yoyo 110 or Very Prive?!

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
Ahh...I can't decide...i can either get the yoyo 110 now or wait until september for the very prive (don't know what color tip)

I've heard of people with a lot of "comfort" issues with the yoyo. I don't mind the wait, but which pair do you like more ? Which pair will make my legs look longer and leaner :graucho:

I love the yoyo in 110 a lot... wasn't really uncomfortable for me... I have the NP and those are super comfy... IMO I would get both get the yoyo now and then get the others in september since they are 2 totally different shoes

I love the yoyo in 110 a lot... wasn't really uncomfortable for me... I have the NP and those are super comfy... IMO I would get both get the yoyo now and then get the others in september since they are 2 totally different shoes

I agree! Get the Yoyo 110 now and the VPs later. They are both worth having. Nude VPs and Yoyos are the ultimate nude shoes. No other style/color combination elongates the leg as they do. Since the Yoyo does not have a platform, I consider it a more timeless, classic shoe. The VP is simply gorgeous regardless of the tip color. With the right size, the Yoyo can be as comfortable as the VP IMO. People agonize and strive for nudes, so if you can get your hands on them, go for it!
^^ such an enabler ;)

There is a lot of enabling going on here. I am guilty too! I :heart: nudes so much.

I really like the Yoyo 110 but they were very uncomfortable for me and did not flatter my foot at all. I love the VP's. I think they're very comfortable and definitely worth the wait.

thanks for everyone's opinions :smile:

I decided to pass on the nude yoyos but waitlisted for them at the CL Beverly Hills boutique

FYI...they are taking reservations for their september shipment of Nude patent VPs (they don't know the color of the tip though)