Nude Patent Decolletes :-(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So the excitement over my second pair is fading fast... I ran to the post office this morning to pick them up, got home, ripped open the packaging and straight away they just didn't feel right.

The box felt a bit flimsy, no no I thought Im just being paranoid (I got them on ebay), opened the box gorgeous gorgeous shoes! but that feeling wouldn't budge, they didn't feel right, the bottoms looked a little creased, but i've heard of that happening...

I grabbed my ron rons, but little details between the two are just not adding up, the printing on the bottom of the shoe looks a little different to me, etc etc, wont go into too much detail (have posted them in the authentication thread).

Im just SO disappointed though, cant even bring myself to try them on until I know either way :sad: I really hope Im wrong and just being super paranoid...

A x

2. I cant PM you but please see the authentication thread.

3. Super paranoid it is then! Thanks savvysgirl I just read your reply, has put a BIG smile on my face! Now to go try them on!!

A x

4. they are authentic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.