Nude or Tweed?

K-Mac

O.G.
Nov 4, 2009
Hi Raz! They are both very beautiful bags, would keeping both be an option :graucho:

If I was forced to pick one I think I would go tweed but then you could ask me tomorrow and I would say nude...... so in short I'm no help!

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
I know miss-mabel, the Nude is actually £300 more than the Tweed!!
The Tweed leather is a little more brown than in my pics.

Jul 9, 2009
the tweed is divine- I love this the more I see it- so chanel influenced and understated- love it love it love it- are you keeping both or deciding which to keep- the nude is gorgeous too but just not for me

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
I definitely don't think the nude is £300 nicer, you could have another pre loved bag for that or a smaller new one! I love love love the tweed, your photos are so much better than .com! I don't think I would be so stressed about the tweed either, denim transfer on the nude would make me want to cry :lol:

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
LOL, thank you for your input Aisu, Sarah Lizzie, DoubleDutch, miss_mabel and K-Mac.
The Tweed seems more practical than the Nude, and it the Tweed is quite thick so it doesnt feel flimsy at all.
Decisions, decisions......

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
Yeah I think you would use the tweed more, seems more substantial and you would baby it less i'm sure!! And therefore enjoy using it, instead of feeling stressed by it.

mamabenny

Jan 7, 2009
Ireland
They are both "wow" bags-I've loved the look of the nude from the start but the tweed is stunning too:yahoo:

Is the nude so "pink" IRL or is it more beige/cream?