Nude or Black Marmot?

Aschu

Apr 22, 2015
Hi-
I went to the Gucci store determined to buy the large, black Marmot flap, but then I saw the Nude color. It is a tiny bit darker then the photos reflect. I'm stumped...black or Nude? I live in Chicago...do you think the Nude is a year-round bag? If I am wearing a heavy, winter coat, will it look ok? And on the flip-side, will the black look good with really summery type outfits? I cannot decide...help!

I'm loving their nude camera bag right now. It does seem darker than the usual nude that I know (Louboutin's nude for example), but I love it anyway so I will say go get the nude. It's more exciting than black but yet not so light like beige (if you are worry about the bag being easily stained or dirty).

Really tough to compare as the colors are so different. Yes I would say nude is year round color. I personally rarely wear black bags in summer. But black is a staple. Do you have other black bags already?

Reactions: Kmora
I had the same dilemma and I ended up getting the nude. The nude is such a perfect colour and can be light enough for s/s and dark enough for f/w. Black bags are so easy to come by and perfect nudes are hard to find so if you love the nude like I did, get the nude! GLD!

I'd choose the nude! You can definitely wear it Year- round, even in Chicago! I think nude is so chic, especially with black . It's a very versatile, beautiful shade.

Hello ladies who already own the Marmont bag in Nude, is the color easy to stain at all? Do you have to be quite careful with the bag? I am trying to decide between black and nude as well, please help! Thank you!