NUDE or BLACK Lady peep??? HELP!

KMeloxo

Jan 14, 2013
Hi everyone!! So i will be purchasing my 1st pair of CLs . But Just one problem I cant decide what color i want! I have my heart set on the lady peep so it will be those for sure now i cant decide if i want the black patent or the nude patent? i will only be wearing these shoes for special occasions. And i wear alot of everything so i dont tend to stick to specific colors. What is more versatile ? What is more sexier? And ofcorse what is more classy. What color would you do for a 1st pair in the lady peep??

I LOVE them both! but unfortunately can only get one pair right now

Hi everyone!! So i will be purchasing my 1st pair of CLs . But Just one problem I cant decide what color i want! I have my heart set on the lady peep so it will be those for sure now i cant decide if i want the black patent or the nude patent? i will only be wearing these shoes for special occasions. And i wear alot of everything so i dont tend to stick to specific colors. What is more versatile ? What is more sexier? And ofcorse what is more classy. What color would you do for a 1st pair in the lady peep??

Most definitely nude if you are looking to pair them with different colors.

Definitely black! Black high heels are incredibly sexy and classic. Black is a very versatile color. Since the LPs are so high, the long red sole will look incredible with the black leather.

I love nude bc it matches everything. Black looks sexy as anything but can't be worn with all colors. Both colors make for a great first shoe and I'm sure you'll eventually get another pair perhaps in another style in the other color :smile: can't wait to see what you decide!

Thank you so much everyone. Would it be bad if in the future i decide to get the same shoe in nude? or would you do a different style? i just LOVE the lady peep!

nope, not at all if it's a style you truly love better than others & find comfortable/wearable. many ladies on the forum own the same shoe in different colours, it's all up to your preference. for example i'm about to purchase the bianca 140 in nude patent and i already own it in black patent!

black is sexy, nude is versatile. Of course, a red sole on a nude shoe isn't so under-the-radar as you will still get noticed. Do you have a shoe color you wear a lot already? Do you have certain purses you want to match them? Nude will go best with more colors, but black is killer :smile:

At abs678. So are you saying the red is more flashy against the black where as the nude it doesnt stand out as much?? because im paying for that sexy red bottom and i want that to be noticeable. I also tend to buy alot of black shoes i cant say i even own a pair of nude shoes which is why i was looking into it for CL.

Sorry i dont mean to be a pain and keep asking questions... but say i get the black pair would i be able to wear them with black tights considering there a peep toe or would it look a little funny?