Nude Lips...suggestions?

Its not a lipstick, but the closest nude I have found is Butterscotch by Loreal in one of the little colorjuice tubes. Looks like a Juicy Tube, works about the same, but MUCH cheaper!

Do you have a pic of this ?? I have several juicy tubes and can find them easily in the stores... but cannot find one you are talking about here ...
thanks !

Anything available in drugstores and in Targets/Walmart? I have a tan complexion with pink undertones so I go for light pinks in lipglosses. I'd love to try a nude lipgloss, are there any with pink undertones available that you've tried and loved?

Now that lipstick is back for fall, I am seeking a nude lipstick that will go well with a smoky eye. I'm pretty pale, so it can't be too dark. I'm also cool-toned so it would be best if the nude had a hint of pink. Any ideas? :flowers:

~Ash

Check MAC. They just released the smoke signals collection today....if you're not familiar with MAC, it's a collection for the smokey eye look. There's a few nude lippies. I use MAC Jubilee for mine.

I have a nude shade (too lazy to go upstairs to check the name of the colour) from Estee Lauder. It's very rich and creamy. Annoys me sometimes because I don't like lipstick that feels like it's not settled on my lips. But as far as colour goes, it's not too bad and I've received some compliments on it.