nude is in!

Japskivt, is right im sorry, i called the wrong place she said that the tip is red, the same color as the sole and that they are gorgeous.....Im sorry again ladies I dialed the wrong number they are all right next to each other in my phone

Please clarify further.....BH has the VP in Nude Kid with red/burgundy tip? I thought they were getting the Patent Nude with burgundy tip?

Ok sO i called BH on my phone by mistake because i was in a nude panic and they are programmed right next to each other on my cell. They said all they had was a Nude VP in kid leather, i think she said burgundy tip but im not sure i stopped listeneing after i heard kid. The SA then told me they are gettin a shipment in July of Nude but they are basically all spoken for already, and the next shipment aftter that will be september

i just called horatio and my size is GONE! *cries* i had left my cc AND was told i was the first for my size countless times and now they're saying that they don't have my size bc someone else got it...that is soooo wrong !