Nude in winter

Luena

Nov 29, 2010
Hi ladies,
I have just received my first CL's Simple pump 70 in Nude. I live in Africa so this colour will be nice all year. The question I have is: as i am flying to Portugal on the 26th December and there is winter, can I use these shoes there or they are only for summer?

Haha flip you are so right!

I feel nude is a year round color as well and you can wear it in the winter as long as the weather permits it. If the temperature is too low, perhaps wear it with tights or something.

I was in Portugal just last month, and the people there were wearing all kinds of color, so you won't look out of place, for sure.

The only issue would be that it is wet and cold at this time of year, so a pair of patent leather pumps definitely won't keep your feet warm. You may get some help with a pair of thick tights, though.

Have fun on your trip! Portugal is beautiful. I wish I could go back!

I was in Portugal just last month, and the people there were wearing all kinds of color, so you won't look out of place, for sure.

The only issue would be that it is wet and cold at this time of year, so a pair of patent leather pumps definitely won't keep your feet warm. You may get some help with a pair of thick tights, though.

Have fun on your trip! Portugal is beautiful. I wish I could go back!

Thank you so much. Wont they get bigger if i were it with tights?

Hi ladies again. I have another question and I hope you guys can help me.
I am thinking on buying the You You 85. Does anyone know how is the sizing for this model?
I am usually size 36 in non CL shoes, I got the Simple Pumps 70 size 37 as 36 was too small and i could not find 36.5. They are slightly big but with gel insoles its fine.
Now I just dont know what to do with the you you's. Please help.