Nude Heels

It should not be hard. Did you look at 6pm.com. Perhaps also Nordstrom or Nine West? Really anywhere, like Macys will have what you need.

Is the problem that you want Louboutin or Jimmy Choo for under $100? :confused1: If you decribe the shoe style you desire, it will be easier to help you.

It should not be hard. Did you look at 6pm.com. Perhaps also Nordstrom or Nine West? Really anywhere, like Macys will have what you need.

Is the problem that you want Louboutin or Jimmy Choo for under $100? :confused1: If you decribe the shoe style you desire, it will be easier to help you.

No nothing like that, i just wanted a pair of Nude heels either closed toe or peep-toe or slingback anything goes just a pair of nude heels with a tall heel.

wow. ok, if you mention things like that before, it would be easier to help you.

http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalo...&category=dsw11cat270005&prodId=201304&brand=

those r ok i guess but if i wear 4.5" heels they usually don't have a platform lol i'm sorry i should've myself more clear :sad:

Steve Madden has these in the Blush color for $80.

i had them in pink and they hurt my toes so much i had to return them :sad:

try nine west or aldo

i tried aldo and didn't like anything but didn't try nine west i'll have to do that though...

Maybe L.A.M.B. "Laken" if you find sales or a good deal... ? Bought these to my GF a few days ago on eBay for 110€. But it was hard to find them...

Attachments

• Laken.jpg
    Laken.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 102