Nude Heels

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody know where i can get a pair of nude heels for under $100? I really want a pair but can't really afford to spend over $100. Do any of you own any? Please help me out... Thanks!

2. It should not be hard. Did you look at 6pm.com. Perhaps also Nordstrom or Nine West? Really anywhere, like Macys will have what you need.

Is the problem that you want Louboutin or Jimmy Choo for under $100? :confused1: If you decribe the shoe style you desire, it will be easier to help you.

3. No nothing like that, i just wanted a pair of Nude heels either closed toe or peep-toe or slingback anything goes just a pair of nude heels with a tall heel.

4. try nine west or aldo

5. #8 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Steve Madden has these in the Blush color for $80.

6. those r ok i guess but if i wear 4.5" heels they usually don't have a platform lol i'm sorry i should've myself more clear :sad:

i had them in pink and they hurt my toes so much i had to return them :sad:

i tried aldo and didn't like anything but didn't try nine west i'll have to do that though...

7. Maybe L.A.M.B. "Laken" if you find sales or a good deal... ? Bought these to my GF a few days ago on eBay for 110€. But it was hard to find them...

Attached Files:

8. What kind of style are you looking for? Pump? Sandal? Slingback?

9. Aldo has a good pair, I think they are 75 dollars.

10. i'd try nine west and aldo...

11. try endless.com , 6pm.com, zappos.com , nordstroms.com macy.com they all have nude shoes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice