Nuclear fission AKA how my collection tripled (updated to include FW08 bags)

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Down Under
:yahoo:I have been waiting patiently for all the SS08 bags I've purchased to arrive from the states, where they have been in safekeeping @ Bal NY and then at my best friend's in Ohio. Along the way I picked up a few pre-loved gems, and I'll let the pictures do the talking. Lot of pics!

More to follow...

Attachments

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Down Under
My little boy Button loves my pods/planets so much he's constantly asking for the "boobies" to be attached to his clothes:

Ink, Pewter & Black Planets:

Group shot of the CP currently at home with me in Melb - Sahara SGH, Black SGH & Turq SGH.

Turq SGH CP, thanks to the lovely nada :love:

EB SGH Envelope Clutch:

Giant traveler from xmas:

Attachments

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
OMG - you're little boy is soooooooo cute with his boobies!!!!!! adorable:love:

the bags ain't so bad either :drool:

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
your button never failed to steal the show. i apologise to your bags. i'm bookmarking this page so i can destress when i need a little sunshine in my world.

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Down Under
08 Turquoise First - it's so hard to capture the true color of this beauty, much more vibrant IRL!

Comparison EB & 08 Turquoise:

07 Black SGH City from xmas:

07 Mogano City:

08 BG City from Xmas:

Attachments

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
Wow! :drool: :drool: :drool: Bal Heaven!!! I bet it was like Christmas when you got your package. This is one collection I aspire to have one day...congrats on all your new goodies.

Btw, your little boy is soooooo cute. :love:

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
:nuts: GOLLY PICTURES GALORE, WOWZERS!! Amazing collection (& love the title of your thread ;) ) And your wee boy is so cute! Fabulous Planets -- is that RT I see?

Congrats on your new lovelies and thanks for so many :coolpics:to :drool::drool: over!

melovepurse

super bag hag
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
CA
:heart: i love all of your bags - the colors are amazing!! And your son is totally adorable and it so cute how he loves to play w. the planets!! :heart: