Nubuck stripe! Yay?? Nay??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I personally am liking them especially the bayswater! What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392741494.589691.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392741504.921926.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392741513.615127.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392741519.159235.jpg

I like the black too but is it worth the cost? I have yet to own a willow but I think these are kind of fun or are they trying to hard? Calf hair?

2. I like it in black but just worry about the maintenance. Not sure if the stripe is enough to justify the price increase though

3. Not for me at all

4. I think it's fun, but I would personally get tired of the stripes after a short while.
    I'm not too sure it'll age well either.

5. I quite like the look of these, but the nubuck or calf-hair stripe makes these bags too high maintenance for me. I like my Mulberries tough and tactile, with thick leather, not big babies that I have to fuss over. Not to mention the ridiculous price.

6. Hmmmm have to see them IRL first

7. I think it's fun but it's not to my personal taste - I could certainly see them hitting the mark with others though. If the stripes had been thinner, I might have liked it more.

8. I like the nubuck stripe! Not the hair calf though. Saying that, I wouldn't pay the price they're asking for either.

9. Nay for me, I personally do not like nubuck suede/ calf hair type of leather. Too pricy for me if you really like it perhaps wait for sale. :smile:

10. Not big on calf hair.. or the price. :shocked:

11. I realize I'm probably the only one but I don't like the stripes at all. Mixing materials can be nice but I don't like this way of doing it. So definitely a no for me.

12. I quite like these but not the price & would also be concerned how the nubuck will wear :smile:

13. You are not alone

14. I like them but not for the price also the upkeep scared me but I like the idea I wonder why they did calf hair?