Nuage or Mauve - which would you pick?

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Loving the bright, cheerful spring colours! And while I'm still on the quest for the perfect dark colour Bal bag, there's always room for a stunning pop colour one :P

I came across a couple of gorgeous Nuage city in mint condition :graucho: At the same time, I also like the new Mauve - saw it in store and it looks nothing like the photos I've seen. It's a bright, eye-catching pastel purple which looks really pretty in person. But since Nuage and Mauve are quite similar, it has to be either one or the other.

Would you choose Nuage or Mauve? Please share your reason too!

Nuage owners - do you notice any major fading issue? Does the colour hold up well and do you find it wearable?

TIA!

I had velo nuage ..I would say I like it but not love it. I also saw mauve irl, I would pick nuage anytime. Nudge gave me more relax and cool down vibes. It's easy color to dress with if u like jeans and it would go nicely also if u like to dress girly girl. Mauve? I don't know what I think abt it...like pale purple? Hmmm it looks great tho with mini ghw.

id pick nuage! it's a great combo with rggh. mauve is pretty too with ggh but not a big fan of g12 even if i love purples. handles are shorter in g12 and i cant carry it on my shoulder:sad: i think nuage is easier to match also. gl!

I have a nuage velo that I have never used - dont know why - guess I am worried it will get dirty easily - no fading - looks great - but I think I like mauve better - it is darker and brighter.

Interesting! I came across quite a few 'never been carried' nuage bags...makes me wonder if it is a difficult colour to pull off. Having said that I think mauve might be harder since it's a really 'loud' colour!

Wow...then nuage it is!! Now for hardware...RGGH or RH? Normally I'm not a huge fan of RH, but somehow for this style, I find the RH version quite cool and G21 hardware on the other hand doesn't go that well with the sweet periwinkle blue...? Does anyone else feel this way?