Nu Pieds/tribute flat sandal

1. I've been lusting after these since last summer and am about to order online. Reviews are all over the place.
    If you have them-do you like them? How is sizing? Any problems with staining? Thanks!

2. I don't know, but I'd be curious as well. I've been wanting them in the cognac shade but haven't taken the plunge yet. They are so chic!

3. Bumping! Someone has these here, right?

4. I also would like to l how their sizing compares to the tribute high heel sandals. And if they are narrow...

5. Anyone have these?

6. I bought the tan pair. I sized up a half size. I really like them!

CSG likes this.
  7. Are they comparable to the Hermes Oran? (Super flat, zero arch support)

Do they dig in the sides of your foot when you walk for long periods?

Do they make thump thump sounds when the back part hits the floor when walking?

(Haha my questions are funny!)

8. I tried them on. I am size 6 in valentino flats but size 7 in this beauty.

9. Here are my tan ones! Haven’t worn them out yet but they don’t seem like they will make the flappy noise . I’m weird about slides that hit really low on the toe so these are perfect.

7BFE06D5-8EA9-4B7B-9842-B5405689E729.jpeg
    Funbags1025 and CSG like this.
  10. I have the black and love them - I don’t even notice the flapping. I sized up a half size because my feet are slightly wider and the Oran are too narrow for me . They are comfortable but I’m still breaking them in so I use some blister block for my little toe

11. When worn :smile:

78919291-927E-4855-B677-E78E8361393A.jpeg
    kathydep and Funbags1025 like this.
  12. i size a half size up in the nu pieds

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice