NPN reveal :)

Spot on Mayfly and NY :smile:

A regular Anthony in Burgundy, I'm so pleased with him/her (do bags with a boys name become girls when they join the gang?)

I'll certainly be returning to NPN for future purchases and when I've saved some more cash, I'm well and truly on the sofa for the time being :biggrin:
Congrats on your lovely anthony northernbirdie - the colour's gorgeous.

A regular Anthony in Burgundy, I'm so pleased with him/her (do bags with a boys name become girls when they join the gang?)

I'll certainly be returning to NPN for future purchases and when I've saved some more cash, I'm well and truly on the sofa for the time being :biggrin:
Ooh, she's beautiful (eek, just said "she" ...!) - I've never seen a burgundy one before and the colour is fantastic! I carry my small oak such a lot - I hope you will too! Carry her in good health and many congratulations on a fabulous purchase, northernbirdie! :smile:

Amazing colour, would you say its closet to berry, BF, conker or oxblood?

I had the beautiful and cute prairie in my cart at least 3 times yesterday as I am after a mini bag to give my mini Taylor a break, but decided it was probably too small.

Shian is so professional and always has time to chat

Enjoy this bag...... I would say he :smile:

it is beautiful!!! Shian is just wonderful :smile: