NPB asking to remove the strike against her

Bitstuff

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Several months ago I had a non-paying bidder whom I sent several invoices to over about a month. I'd never be this patient now! Today I got an email from her saying that her account has been suspended due to getting more than 5 NPB strikes and how it's because she's been ill and if I could please remove the strike and leave positive feedback because she wants to buy Christmas presents for her family.

Should I just ignore her or send her a sternly worded email? I can't leave feedback any more, as it's been so long and I don't think there's a way to remove a strike.

Frankly, I think we've all had enough of the being sick excuse. Her feeback was private when she bid on my item and she either had more strikes before I gave her one, or she accrued them while "being ill," oddly enough not being ill enough to bid but too ill to pay or communicate. I'm way beyond giving anyone the benefit of the doubt on ebay; it's been too rough a ride.

Me personally... I would ignore her.

Why should you be so considerate..? It's been months and all of a sudden she is able to message you to let you know she has been sick..? And to please help her out..? ha! She could have gotten back to you then if she could get to you know.

I would ignore her too - pretty much every NPB I have had has used the sick/family death excuse with me. It really annoys me that they throw this around so carelessly when there would be genuine people who this happens to and no one believes them! I am actually glad that there are some consequences at last for these time wasters!

Heck, I'd totally ignore this one. What nerve!!! If you remove the strike and give her a positive she's probably only going to do the same thing to another poor unsuspecting seller......which would ruin their holidays. She's been suspended because she's pulled off this nonsense 5 times already. This zebra isn't going to change her stripes.

Good god, no, don't even waste your energy on it, anyway, i thought i was doing the right thing a few weeks back when a buyer paid for the item after the dispute had been closed and i had relisted it and sold it to another buyer. Obviously i refunded him and thought i'd be nice and have the strike removed( must have been in a good mood ) but ebay took my refunded fees back, so you'd lose out if you agreed to it !

Heck, I'd totally ignore this one. What nerve!!! If you remove the strike and give her a positive she's probably only going to do the same thing to another poor unsuspecting seller......which would ruin their holidays. She's been suspended because she's pulled off this nonsense 5 times already. This zebra isn't going to change her stripes.

Agreed!

Linda

I would absolutely ignore her! I'm sure she has sent out 4 other identical emails to the other sellers she has done this to - hoping someone will feel sorry for her. :cursing:

Honestly, she deserves to be removed from eBay! :mad:

Yes, please do ignore her pleas! If your soft heart gives into her she'll just continue to be a thorn in the side of other sellers who don't deserve such misery.

Oh, sorry, what I said came across wrong. By giving out, I meant telling her off, giving out to her. I have a no mercy policy with jackasses - not to mention I don't think there would be anything I could do now, six months later.