NP Question

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I got my first pair of NPs today- natural canvas with brown leather heel. they're beautiful and one of the comfiest cls I have found right off the bat. But the side of the where my arch is gapes kind of on both sides. I know I have a super high arch but I haven't found this in any of my other cls. Is it bc they're low cut on the sides? Does this happen to other people? I'm trying to decide if it looks weird.

The other thing is my toes look like they're kind of smooshed in on the front but they're totally not. I'm figuring bc they're canvas they'll loosen up/stretch in the front? Anyone know?

Thanks! They really are beautiful!

I have also noticed that NP's gape a bit on either side (at least on me). So you're not alone! But because they're so gorgeous and comfortable I don't really care. I think it's because they are a bit low cut on the sides... Also I think I'm the only one who really notices it because I'm looking straight down at them, whereas anyone else would be seeing them from a different perspective.

In conclusion, enjoy them!! :P

here are the pics

Attachments

• IMG_9061.JPG
    IMG_9061.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9062.JPG
    IMG_9062.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9063.JPG
    IMG_9063.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9064.JPG
    IMG_9064.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9066.JPG
    IMG_9066.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 67
thank you!

seriously, i love them. i was just walking around my house and looking at them in the mirror and i don't care what my toes, heels or anything look like in them! they're so pretty!

yeah, hlfinn, those are DEFINITELY keepers! they're gorgeous and they look perfect on your feet. no worries AT ALL! hooray and congrats! :woohoo::woohoo:

thanks ladies!! now i have to get a tan so they look their best. right now i'm whiter than they are! lol. but i realized, when trying them on with different outfits, that i bought a natural crocheted clutch a month ago that will look perfect with them! horray!

Mines does the same thing. My VP's gape on the side as well. I have a slightly narrow foot and a high arch.

DSC03407.gif