NP Grey Flannel- Not Happy with them

karwood

shoeuphoria
Feb 25, 2008
I got my NP Grey Flannel and I am a bit disappointed with them. At first they are really pretty when you see them in the box, but when I put them on, I had a change of heart. They are "ill-fitted" as suppose to being snug on the feet. The material bulges/expands out , almost giving the impression they are too big.

Anyways, I am returning them.:sad: Here are pics:

118_1832-1.jpg

Notice how the strap is not snug around my foot:
118_1825-1.jpg

oh i like them!! they look perfect on you! i don't see the bulging of material at all...though the strap looks like it's cutting into your heel...

i think you should keep 'em :graucho: SO unique and SO pretty...

They are pretty, but too bad they don't fit well. I do see a little bulging of the straps on your left feet, but maybe there is a way to fix it. I took mine to the cobbler to shorten the straps because I have narrow heels, and all slingbacks slip off my feet. I really hope they work because if not, that's the last time I am buying any NP's.

I like how the grey flannel looks against your skin. :smile:

But regarding the strap ordealy, that was the same reason why I sold my NPs :sad: The strap wasn't tight enough to hold the sides of the shoe against my foot and made it nearly impossible to walk in.

Actually the straps feels flimsy arounds my heel. I would love to keep them, but they really do feel loose and "big". If I go down a 1/2 size, my toes will be hanging over the front of the shoes

Last edited:
I think the color is great on you. If you don't have any anthracite in your collection you might consider something down the road.

I tried those myself and wasn't overwhelmed with them---not sure why though. I love the NP and I love Charcoal.

They are pretty, but too bad they don't fit well. I do see a little bulging of the straps on your left feet, but maybe there is a way to fix it. I took mine to the cobbler to shorten the straps because I have narrow heels, and all slingbacks slip off my feet. I really hope they work because if not, that's the last time I am buying any NP's.
I agree, they are really pretty, but the fitting is not snug. I thought about taking them to the cobbler, but I just don't want to take the chance to mess around with a pair of new CLs