Now.. who said Flagship was scary?

pyrexia--did you see all the H in "Priceless?"

Yes! :yahoo:
Was her bag togo? Couldn't really tell.

When BF saw the orange bag after the lady (what IS her name?!) was done shopping, he nudged me and gave me a pointed look at my own Hermes paper bag sitting in the empty chair next to him.

Thank you nightshade :heart:
I bet there is much more you miss about home than just Hermes :yes: Where are you located at now, anyway?

heh you're absolutely right-- there's SO much more to miss (aside fr Hermes of course, just that when you mentioned it was the H store in Singapore, i started thinking of family/friends/food/shopping/everything back home and felt a little homesick :sad: )

i'm currently living/studying in australia, in my 4th (hons) year at uni, and unfortunately i won't be able to go back home till the end of the year/early next year. Sigh!

pyrexia--I don't know--I'm not expert enough to tell. I hope someone else who knows sees the movie. I did see her (Madeleine??) carry a Jige in the elevator, and at one point, I think she had an H belt too.

congrats pyrexia, the colours on the scarf looks exactly like your avatar's! and it's fantastic to hear that you had such a terrific experience at the flagship store. :yes: it's going to give me a bit of courage to drop by liat towers one of these days when i'm back. (i've only ever mustered enough nerve to go to the tinny one in DFS)

nightshade - time will pass really fast and you'll be back enjoying all our yummy food soon! :drool:

DamierLover - Thank you! :heart:

Wow Asa - you are sharper than me! I knew she was carrying a clutch but I didn't notice it was a Jige. Neither did I notice the belt! :weird:

zerodross - I must say.. it took a lot of courage for me! But once you step inside, it is actually quite a nice and warm place :yes: You only need to be in once to know that you'll be back again!

RoseMary - Thank you! :heart: