Now, Where's That Sofa???

Ok girls - it's last season. I have loved it since I first saw it but head ruled heart at the time and I went for an Ink Alexa - which I still adore and use loads. But this has never quite left my mind. When I opened the parcel today - it was a big sigh of love.

Sorry Slow - but well done Anna and Thea. Ditzy - it's regular rather than O/S.

Attachments

• OL10.JPG
    OL10.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 49
  • OL11.JPG
    OL11.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 45
oh that is so nice, I do remember you wishing for this bag one day in the future - and its yours now, fantastic! Now, can we get some modeling pics? And with your bet lynch coat :graucho:

You got it!! I am so glad it is yours at last. It is beautiful! The print is gorgeous, really cool and unique, I love all the swirls, you will not get bored staring at it. In fact I bet you can't take your eyes off it!

We must see it on you! It will go with everything and I bet you'll use it so much. Major congratulations xx

Thanks Ditzy, Blue and Thea, Indiana, Slow, Loopy & Coco. Yes it is love - definite love. Ink Alexa is staying though. Everything is staying - that's why I'm now on that sofa!!! Lol.

I've been trying to add a few more photos but it wont let me at the moment. Sorry. Thanks Anna, kvamkvam and IWANB. I will definitely add photos as soon as poss. Don't know about with the Leopard coat though Anna!!! LOL.