Now, what to wearr over this dresss?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I second the pashmina but perhaps something with a little more pizazz than basic black since you are wearing nude shoes? That's just me, though--black does go with everything!

2. I have a tiny obsession with Olivia Palermo and I remembered that she LOVES to layer over dresses. You could a chic blazer, or a long cardigan in a nice fabric that meets the hem of the dress, with a thick belt (see pic with black dress and cream cardigan and black belt).

Attached Files:

3. Right, I am doing nude shoes, so I am thinking that black is not the wya to go . Maybe a nude pashmina???

4. If it were me I would go for something embroidered and colorful that would complement the dress. This website has a huge variety of embroidered, print, beaded, etc pashminas, just to give you some ideas.

http://www.pashminagolden.com/

5. Thank you, will check it out!

6. i would go for a beige colored shawl

7. I am of the mind that metallics look best with purple, i see you went with nude shoes though...
    Maybe you could still incorporate some some pizazz with metallics in the coverup? I think a nice shrug would be nice: [​IMG]

Attached Files: