Now this is a long, drawn out reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]Ha! I was here a few years ago wishing and hoping for a Bleecker Large Flap in buckskin. I ended up with an Ergo Tote, which was well loved for a long time. So here I am, a few years later--it is spring again (well, almost) and I was thinking about that Bleecker Flap in buckskin with the scarf on it--and I thought...maybe? I then went to ebay, and someone was selling one, new with tags. I stalked it all day on Sunday, and ended up sniping it at 140.00ish. The person who sold it to me lived in the next town over, and I wrote a message saying "small world..." and they decided to just bring it to me instead of mailing it. So tonight I have it--my long lost spring love. I have already tied a Tattersall scarf to it, and attached my legacy heart lip gloss fob. It feels like I have had this handbag forever. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but I will let you know later.

2. ooo amazing can't wait to see pics!!!

3. The past has a way of creeping in on you - glad you found your old love.

4. Some things are just meant to be!

5. I own a Coach Bleeker Flap in Tan and it is a wonderful bag!
    I know that you will enjoy your bag. I just love how it hangs
    down low on the hip. I think it is very boho chic. Congrats!

6. I gave mine bleeker to my best friend and have regretted it every since :crybaby:

7. Oh....so glad you got one at such a great price and new!! Can't wait to see it.

8. Congrats on the Bleecker Flap bag!!!!

Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Let's see it!!! LOL!

10. lol thats awesome!!!! i always admired that bag in the pictures but am afraid of light colors. cant wait to see real life pics!!!!

11. congrats!!

12. How awesome! Congrats!

13. Always a fan of Bleecker here! Can't wait to see!

14. I saw a buckskin bleecker flap at my outlet 3 yrs. ago and I wanted it bad but it was $300 so I passed. At the outlet! You did so great on the price! Good things come to those who wait.

15. pics???