Now there are Damier Geant Wallets etc...!!! i saw them today...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. yep!

after i special ordered my monogram geronimos

i looked...and was like...

WHAT???

DAMIER GEANT WALLET???

etc...

the woman said...

it released 2 weeks ago!

lol

damier geant...has alluminum pieces! not brass!!! :cursing:sooo much better lol

no need to polish it eveeery day...

:Push:

2. I saw them a couple of weeks ago too ... I really like them:yes:

3. Must go to LV tomorrow!!

4. Yeah one of the lovely SAs showed me the wallet last week. It's really quite functional - a long, ziparound wallet with plenty of space for cards and notes, and a pen loop.

5. Who said you needed to polish brass h/w daily? :huh: (jw)

6. IS IT ONLY realeased in Aussie?:confused1: nothign in US yet...:cursing:

7. its been around for a few weeks already. even the LV website and eLuxury has them :yes:

8. They are very plain imho.

9. i agree
    i would prefer to have a damier geant bag instead of an accessory because of that... i find them too plain.

10. I have not seen them here in the US either. I was just in LV yesterday

11. I saw the billfold in the Friendship Heights LV boutique about 2 weeks ago in black color. Its nice but I'd rather have a damier canvas wallet and a DG messenger to put it in. :woohoo:

12. I like the zippy and cles but the Billfold is kinda fugs IMO. I'm sure they are very durable! My SA called me (she knows I live 5 mins away) when they got the shipment. I wish/hope they come out with damier graphite SLGs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice