Now that you carry your Hermes....

Chanel reissue, Mom's old LV Mono Speedy and some fantastic vintage evenings purses.....one especially in the shape of a heart in deep chocolate velvet with rhinestone clasp and gold silk lining that I just adore.

....and my few Hermes bags ;)

I still don't have my H bag, and I haven't wanted to buy any others. This is odd, because I used to buy a new purse every two weeks or so. I still carry my other bags, and I doubt I will get rid of them all (Martha Stewart taught us all that H bags aren't perfect for every occasion) But ... Get back to me in a year to half year, and we'll see if I'm still on a voluntary purse ban... I suspect I will be.

Yes, note to self: "do not bring birkin to criminal trial..."

I've gotten rid of a lot, and am in process of slowing ridding myself of the others, but still probably have a good number of other non-Hermes bags that I will keep. Among my favorites that are keepers are my black Chanel 2.55, Chanel quilted patent clutch, a Chloe beaded evening bag from a few seasons back, a Balenciaga black City from early '05 (great leather) and a Marc Jacobs Ursula Black patent quilted bowler. These are great for low-key days, travel, or evening use--when lugging a 35cm or a formal Kelly just doesn't cut it.

I just don't feel the need to carry anything else. I have a couple of LV shoulder bags that I carry when shopping and a Kelly or Birkin just won't do (like Costco or Sam's Club..) and a vintage Chanel suede quilted flap bag for cocktail parties when I need hands free and can't use my JPG Kelly Longue pochette. Other than that, it's ALL H....:yahoo:

I still have a lot of classic Chanel and a few special limited edition Bottega Veneta bags, (oh.. and some Borbonese day bags (which are under-recognized and capial Q Quality) and some Judith Lieber and no-name one-off spectaculars for evening, but mostly use H now.

I still have a lot of classic Chanel and a few special limited edition Bottega Veneta bags, (oh.. and some Borbonese day bags (which are under-recognized and capial Q Quality) and some Judith Lieber and no-name one-off spectaculars for evening, but mostly use H now.

I still use my other bags for work-- LV graffiti speedy, chloe pocket paddy, muse and MJ multi-pocket--I'm not comfortable using my birkin for everyday 'cause it's a discontinued leather and it can't get refurbished at the spa. But now I save my cash for more H. and it's very freeing to no longer be tormented over which "it" bag to get

Sorry about the repeat--my computer connection is whacko. I forgot to mention a favorite Fendi Selleria bag in a leather somewhat like Togo or Clemence that was indestructible and a workhorse and still looks new--really beautiful quality--also some truly artistic items in embroidered silk and sme in feathers and semi-precious stones (for evening). I never got into LV because I don't like the logo things ( although I did think about possibly buying Epi and Suhali--but got seduced to the orange side before that happened).

Since I'm lazy about carrying an umbrella, i depend on the goyard during rainy days. Rarely, i do pull out my miu miu, prada, and alexander mcqueen bags on those really laid back days. For all special events and work, H bags all the way!

i only have Hbags!
sometimes it puts me into trubles because i just hate f.e. how they handle the hand-luggage through x-rays on the airport,etc...
but i cant justify to spend even 100EUR on something else...i know i am crazy:smile:

longchamp pliage in various shapes and sizes all in same color!
one large that is always packed with my work supplies.
one tote for the market kept in my car.
one tote for my H "children" on rainy days.
one backpack
one teeny one (for use inside my tote)
one handbag size (fits my teeny picotin and a book
yes, i am a longchamp whore, it seems