Now that we've narrowed it down i need your opinon again.

Two grrrrrrrrrreat bags! Tough, tough choice! If you are like me, you will eventually have both of them one day.... lol. So I'd get the Balenciaga because I think it's harder to get right now. I think the BV will be more easily available later on. Whatever you decide, you're getting a fabulous bag!!!!

o.k i'm going to the boutique tomorrow so here are the final purses. i'll let ya'll know my decision asap!
thanks a zillion!!!
i want the BV in chocolate brown
the gucci horsebut hobo in brown
and i know the last balenciaga is a fake but i just wanted to show ya'll the the color i want.
thanks again!!!

Attachments

• bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 54
  • gucciwhite.jpg
    gucciwhite.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
  • whitebbag.jpg
    whitebbag.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 23
  • guccig.jpg
    guccig.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 26
  • balenciaga.jpg
    balenciaga.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 33
WHAT!?! I thought no more purses for you! If you're going to get one. JUST get one. Pass on all the others. The green is beautiful--I am partial to green since it's my favorite color. BUT I say go for the brown ball bag. They're a great style--you'll have it for years and won't get sick of it other than it's simplicity. Which is a good thing. Too much stuff all over the bag I think leads to a trendy style and one you'll get tired of. But once you get the BV--NO MORE, I mean it. :lol:

wickedassin said:
WHAT!?! I thought no more purses for you! If you're going to get one. JUST get one. Pass on all the others. The green is beautiful--I am partial to green since it's my favorite color. BUT I say go for the brown ball bag. They're a great style--you'll have it for years and won't get sick of it other than it's simplicity. Which is a good thing. Too much stuff all over the bag I think leads to a trendy style and one you'll get tired of. But once you get the BV--NO MORE, I mean it. :lol:

thanks again wickedassin, this will be my last purchase for a long time. i want to make sure i make the right decison.

The Gucci horsebit in that blue color is amazing, and I LOVE the horsebit bags, so that gets my vote...or the brown BV is very nice, too. Both I think would last for a while in terms of "the fashion."

ETenebris said:
The Gucci horsebit in that blue color is amazing, and I LOVE the horsebit bags, so that gets my vote...or the brown BV is very nice, too. Both I think would last for a while in terms of "the fashion."

I totally agree, but get only ONE ;)