Tech Now that we have our new iPhone 6 ... what case did y'all go for?

Has anyone ever heard of or used Vajacases? I've been using them since my first iPod (iPod 3rd Gen) back in 2004.

They're pricy, and take forever to deliver, but hands down they are awesome cases.

Rebecca Minkoff gold studded case for the iPhone 4.7". I wanted the wallet but it's only for the 5.5". Oh well. I still love mine, the studs help keep the phone from touching the surface and it has a nice grip to it, too. I love it!!

Have you ordered from them before? I ordered an ivory leather flip case for my 6 plus, about 2 1/2 weeks ago. They do have some pretty colors and finishes. The prices seem reasonable for custom. I can't wait to get it, I picked up a cheap plastic case from Best Buy to use in the meantime.

Sorry for the ridiculously slow reply. I ordered a leather case for my Blackberry Passport in Tentation Tropezienne Couture, which is made in France quilted leather option. I have yet to receive it, but judging from the photos online, it appears to be lovely. Hopefully it will be worth the 139 Euros that I paid for it.

I have a couple cases for my 6+ but I recently went to Best Buy and spotted this case. I really love it! I don't have to worry about a scratching the screen and it has a magnet so the covers snaps to the phone. Oh and the best part is that it's a purple case with a mint inside....ANNND it's reversible!! ❤️❤️❤️ so I can easily have a mint case with a purple inside or a purple case with a mint inside ^_^ so cool and very reasonable priced!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1417383050.627721.jpg

I got this Spigen case and a Bear felt case to keep the iPhone 6 while in my purse. I also have this Vera Bradley Zip as a back-up.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 792
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 791
I just ordered a clear case by ringke fusion for iphone 6

I read a review on this case and it said this was a very good case to get due to there is a little tab that closes over the charging port--seems that lots of lint and debris can get jammed in that port making charging hard or impossible (unless it is cleaned out regularly).

I don't keep my iPhone in my pocket or any other linty place but there is gunk floating around in my bag all the time so I am thinking of getting this case (I have a clear, silicone case I bought the day I got my phone). Let us know how you like your case and how well it keeps the lint out.

This clear case by Spigen gets pretty good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-CUSHI...11519583&sr=8-3&keywords=spigen+iphone+6+plus

They've been bombarded by orders to shipping times may be a little slow but they make really good cases. (Note: Don't order through their direct site, they ship much faster through Amazon.)

This is the one I have for my 6+. I purchased it to just have something - but I now use it over the expensive case I purchased. It's very grippy which I like and also it's totally thin and clear. I've dropped my phone several times already with no problems.

I read a review on this case and it said this was a very good case to get due to there is a little tab that closes over the charging port--seems that lots of lint and debris can get jammed in that port making charging hard or impossible (unless it is cleaned out regularly).

I don't keep my iPhone in my pocket or any other linty place but there is gunk floating around in my bag all the time so I am thinking of getting this case (I have a clear, silicone case I bought the day I got my phone). Let us know how you like your case and how well it keeps the lint out.
I like this case and it's doing a good job of keeping the lint out of the ports. But I'm not sure about the amount of protection if you should drop your phone. But for the price of $10 which it's a bad price for the quality of this case. I just go back and forth between this case and my speck candyshell grip case.